Friday, February 20, 2009

dreaming about sleeping

Last night I dreamt that I slept in really late. So late, that I was late for work at five o'clock pm. I kept telling myself that I really didn't want to go to work though, and my knees hurt so bad from toboganning that I couldn't walk, so how was I supposed to work sales floor with a limp? Then, Ruby and Caitlin picked me up, and we went to a Winners outlet store that was over by the airport, and Ruby bought some little pink and grey suede boots. I told them I didn't think I should go to work, and they told me to just go back to sleep when I got home. They dropped me off, and I called Ashley. She came to pick me up, and we went to A&W. By this time, it was already 8:40, and I hadn't called my manager that I was late for work. Ashley told me not to worry about it, because "It's totally something I would do".

No comments: