Friday, February 20, 2009

the blizzard and the rein-rat

Yesterday afternoon during a nap, I dreamt that Ruby, Caitlin and I were trying to organize people to go toboganning with us, because there had been a blizzard, and there was a lot of snow. On my way over to Kirsten's house, I saw Kirsten drive up with Edmund, Dylan, Camille and Matt in her car. Then, we all started going back to Kirsten's house, and on the way there, one of the houses on the street had a ridiculous amount of snow on it. Dylan pointed it out to me, along with a fairly big, white animal that was sitting on the roof of the house, eating either a carrot or an icicle, I'm not sure which one. I had no idea what the creature was, and so I asked Dylan and Erinn, and Dylan said something along the lines of, "Duuuh, it's a REIN-RAT. Haven't you ever seen one before?" So I asked what a Rein-Rat was, and he told me that it is a big rat, that has the ability to fly, and camoflauges with the white snow. They also have blinking noses like Rudolph. "It's a little bit cute," I said. Dylan and Erinn looked so grossed out, and told me that it was a rat... Then Taryn and Gillian showed up, and they looked very worried. Taryn said, "ERICA. You have to come. Hurry!" I followed where she went and asked what was going on, and Gillian said, "It's Daniel Allen. He's really hurt. He won't make it unless we get him to the hospital really soon!" Daniel Allen's boots kept slipping while he was back up the snow hill, and he kept bashing his face on the hill, and there was blood running down his nose, mouth and chin.

No comments: