Thursday, February 21, 2008

the fish and the thrift store

I lived in this old timey house over-looking a huge lake, with my entire family, even my nieces and nephews and in-laws. There was a wood burning furnace and the house resembled Aunt Jospehine's house in A Series of Unfortunate Events, except sturdier. We made a huge meal, and we were eating it, but something was wrong, I didn't know what was wrong, but I knew something was up. Then we were outside on the deck, watching these huge fish that we could ride inside. There were good fish and bad fish. Then, everyone who was living on the lake was riding in these fish, and you have to go inside their mouths. Half of my family was in one fish, who was actually bad, and tried to eat the people, and I was in the good fish with the other half of my family. We were all screaming because we didn't want them to be eaten by a giant, angry fish. Then, all of a sudden, I was in the second-hand store in my neighbourhood, looking at t-shirts.

No comments: