Wednesday, July 9, 2008

vonda and the tick

Last night I dreamt that I went back in time to grade eight, but I went with Solange, who I did know at the time in everday life, but I did not talk to yet. I went to school with her in Vonda, and everyone from Vonda from our school now went there, and they were all so little, especially James. The school was so welcoming, and they even had me on role call, which made me very happy. Then we went on a tour of the school, and while we were in the playground, which was actually a big field behind the school, I saw Solange's little brother, and I talked to him for a bit about the school. Then there was a big fat tick sitting on a blade of grass, and it jumped onto my leg, but I was able to get it off me before it tried to attach itself, and I was pretty disgusted with it.

No comments: