Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the residential school and the cane

A few evenings ago, I dreamt that I went to a residential school that my parent's Jehovah witness friend, Anita, was the headmistress. She was really controlling of me, and I hated everything while I was there. They tried to tell me that I couldn't celebrate my birthday, Christmas or Halloween, and I was so pissed off, because no one else was Catholic. I kept making my stay at the school really difficult with the teachers, because I was so unhappy, but I don';t remember what I was doing. I remember Anita walking with me somewhere, and she told me that it would be better off for me to just run away, rather than continue being such a hindrance to the school. I felt bad for her, even though she was being such a bitch to me, because she had a cane to walk with.