Wednesday, March 12, 2008

two deaths and a home video

Last night, I dreamt that I was having sloppy joes at Sarah's house. Then, all of a sudden, we found out that her brother, Josh, was gone. He had disappeared. We came to the conclusion that he was dead. Sarah's mom was in complete shock, and I remember, being in the kitchen, which was huge and dark green, and her mom was just telling me stories about when he was young. I had no idea how to react. Then I watched home videos, in a room with tan carpets, with her dad from when Josh was just a little boy, and he was playing in the backyard. Then I realized that more than half of her family was not at home, and no one knew where they were. Sarah was looking at photo albums, and for some reason, I was just hanging out with her dad. Then, Dave came home, and he started freaking out because when he heard about Josh, which was understandable. Dave was so shocked by it, that he died too! I felt so bad for their family because it was falling apart. We went to a swimming pool with very blue water to meet the rest of her family, and I don't get why I didn't go home.

No comments: